My name is Emily Cavalier of the NYC food & craft cocktail website Mouth of the Border, and I'm delighted to extend you an invitation to join me.
Midnight Brunch is a rogue dinner party that happens in the middle of the night, featuring exotic food and craft cocktails. Currently taking place all over NYC, soon to go global. It's a mashup of luxury and the underground. You'll meet trendsetters in the arts, media and technology. You'll eat crazy food,. You'll get tipsy with bartenders while they pour luxury cocktails. Midnight Brunch connects culturally literate residents and adventurous eaters to help them learn about new cultures, food and craft cocktails in a fun and elegant environment.
details TBA soon
Midnight Brunches feature curated menus and cooking by me and hot guest chefs. We highlight the talents of people on the pulse of the cocktail, culinary and arts communities. The event begins with a cocktail hour at 11 p.m., followed by an inspired meal showcasing the exotic cuisines of one or several countries.
Midnight Brunch creates culinary experiences for 25-50 guests at a time. Private event and customized sponsorship options are also available for brands who want to inhabit the intersection of food, cocktails, technology and culture. Please see below for upcoming event and contact info.
View photos from all past Midnight Brunches here.
To join the invitation list for our next event, please see below.
- For information on sponsorship information or custom events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request an invitation to future events, please COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
- Follow @MidnightBrunch on Twitter.
- Check out photos and a recap from our January 2013 Whisky and Meatballs event here.
- Still hungry? Eat with your eyes and read all about Midnight Brunch here.